Ration card is a Governments issued document to the households by the public supplies department of the state government. Those who holds a ration card become eligible for availing the various food security plans of the state and central governments. Through this article you can check your ration card status and how to check name in ration card list 2019. Every state has a departments that caters to distribution of foods, utilities, and necessary supplies to the citizens on subsidized rates. To avail all these benefits, it is compulsory for the beneficiary to have a valid ration card.
Ration Card 2019
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies is the department of Government of All States that ensure availability of supplies, food security under the PDS system in state. It also issues ration cards to the citizens of the state. The department has various online portals through which Ration Card applications, corrections, ration Card tracking status, and various other activities related to ration card are performed.
Ration Card Application Status
After the submission of ration card application form, it takes few days for processing of application and dispatch of ration card to applicant. Ration is issued and dispatched to consumers generally in 2-3 weeks. Within this period of application and delivery of ration card, applicants can track the status of application.
The online procedure for checking application status is shared below in simpler steps for the ease of applicants.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the ration card number.
- Click on submit option.
- All the details of ration card will be displayed.
How to file grievance?
Ration card holders face various issues related to ration card, PDS etc. To solve grievances, Government has also given an option for grievance redressal through online portal.
- Visit the official portal Site.
- On the homepage, click on “Apply for” menu given on the top.
- Select “Grievance” option.
- Grievance form page will appear.
- Enter the ration card no. or UID no. in the fields provided. Make sure the RC/UID numbers are correct.
- Click on submit.
- Follow the further procedure (if any).
- A grievance Id will be generated. Keeps Your ID safe until the issue is resolved.